Since 1963, in Valencia, Spain, Prudencio Saez has been handcrafting the finest Spanish Classical guitars by the old, traditional methods. Saga Musical Instruments is proud to offer thirteen Saez models that have the look, the sound and the charm inherent in all true Spanish guitars. The Prudencio Saez PS-28-C features a solid top of choice, close-grained cedar and back and sides of solid rosewood. Light and strong fan-bracing of the top, in the exclusive Prudencio Saez pattern, ensures a resonant tone and easy response. The slim, well-proportioned neck is of solid cedar with an internal fiber reinforcement. Tasteful wood purfling borders the top and back and the soundhole rosette is an intricate, multi-colored wood mosaic in the best Spanish tradition. The fingerboard is ebony and the bridge is polished rosewood. Tuning machines are gold plated and the entire guitar is finished in a high gloss natural finish. All the best features that define a quality Spanish Classical guitar are here in a stylish package!
- Solid cedar top with Torres style fan bracing provides a mellow, clear tone – perfect for players with a lighter touch
- Solid rosewood back and sides for a strong bass response and focused treble
- Carbon fiber reinforced cedar neck with traditional Spanish heel for superior resonance and playing comfort
- African ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Equipped with Savarez Cristal Corum nylon treble & silver-wound bass strings for a bright, clean and concentrated sound