Saga has once again proven that it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money to purchase a well-made, professional quality guitar! The Bristol BD-15 by Blueridge is proof positive that top quality and value can be accessible to the budget-conscious player at any level. Recalling the classic guitars of the prewar era, the all-mahogany body lends a certain tone to the BD-15 a tone that’s perfect for Blues and many other folk styles. The notes are crisp and clear and ideally suited to the microphone and recording studio. The lovely, clear semi-gloss finish shows off the selected mahogany to the best advantage. The slim, mahogany neck is a joy to play and the adjustable truss rod ensures perfect alignment at all times. Bridge and fingerboard are select rosewood for both beauty and durability. The Bristol BD-15 is handcrafted by the same artisans who build the legendary Blueridge line, so you are assured of the highest possible quality and lasting value in your Bristol guitar!
- Select mahogany for top, back and sides gives a clear, distinctive tone that artists love for recording and live performances
- Slim, comfortable mahogany neck is just right for fast playing adjustable truss rod guarantees perfect alignment at all times
- Quality fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Lovely, natural semi-gloss finish shows off the selected mahogany woods to the best effect
- Chrome-plated 14:1 die-cast machine heads are smooth and precise to keep you always in tune
- Stylish and durable gig bag included